piatempkoligh Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Moon 44 Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In 2038, Earth's natural resources are gone, huge multinational corporations wage war to defend mineral deposits on various mining planets. One by one, corporate owned moons and their priceless mining shuttles fall prey in a very hostile takeover by an enemy corporation. As a last resort, convicts have been assigned to pilot helicopters in the planet's nasty atmosphere navigated by teenage computer wizards. One of the convicts, Felix Stone, is an internal affairs agent assigned to capture a renegade that is hijacking mining shuttles. In an atmosphere of corruption, fear and hatred, Stone gets between the fronts of rivaling groups and locates the person committing sabotage.
In 2038, Earth's mineral resources are drained, there are space fights for the last deposits on other planets and satellites. This is the situation when one of the bigger mining corporations has lost many mineral moons except one and many of their fully automatic mining robots are disappearing on their flight home. Since nobody else wants the job, they send prisonersa last resort to defend the mining station. Among them, internal affairs agent Felix Stone, assigned to clear the whereabouts of the expensive robots. In an atmosphere of corruption, fear and hatred, Stone gets between the fronts of rivaling groups and locates the person committing sabotage.
In my opinion, the actors have been chosen perfectly. Malcolm McDowell is a wonderful bad guy. Michael Pare plays some kind of twilight character, especially his love for Shakespeare is interesting. Whom I prefer most, is Dean Devlin in his role: an insecure, but funny young man. I like the whole atmosphere of this film - it`s dark, but still hopeful. It`s more than a simple action-sci-fi-film,I showed above.
That about sums it up. Lots of cliches, low budget not-really-action-scenes, and typical not-real-ending solution ala the Fortress movies. What surprised me though, was finding out that it was made in 1990. That kind of makes it more impressive technically,i thought it was a recent movie when i saw it, but still nothing memorable.
The film looks nice but unoriginal (blue light, dry ice, flashing instrument panels); the model work is okay but laboured; the acting is stunningly mediocre.
They are U.S. Army soldiers stationed in the local Stuttgart area where the film was shot.
hindi The Fifth Commandment free downloadSuperHigh full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 5.21 full movie with english subtitles online downloadBye Bye Business dubbed hindi movie free download torrentthe Saban's Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation hindi dubbed free downloadEpisode 2.2 full movie in hindi free downloadThe Human Tornado song free downloadHold the Line full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pApostol in hindi 720pKara Bela full movie 720p download

last edited 217 weeks ago by piatempkoligh

noahharry replied

189 weeks ago

The actress acting in this movie is also very awesome with a brilliant performance. Most of the co-actors in this movie are also acted very well and their screen presence is also outstanding. Thanks for sharing this movie link here http://thegiadiamond.com/
Please log in to post a reply.